Ragnarok
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules of the slums

3 posters

Go down

Rules of the slums Empty Rules of the slums

Post by d3yci Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:18 pm

Hello!

Here are some rules for the slums region! (Gontuzic can change them freely, others can just suggest changes.)

Every person that joins the dwarves must reside in the slums at first, no mather if the player is a friend of any other member, a highly respected member of any other nation that choose to change or a good helper on the first day.

A person that lives in the slums must do any reasonable task given by the leader or any guildmaster.

All the houses in the slums must look exactly like the example i built on the outside. All you can add are wooden doors.

I will suppy gravel and dirt.

Inside the house you are allowed to have:
-1 chest capsuled chest
-1 workbench (please place it at least 1 block away from the chest capsule)
-2 furnaces

You may ask me (d3yci) for permission to add something else (for example an extra chest) but its not sure that i will aproove it.

To advance out of the slums you have to get suggested by 2 different members that are out of slums or the leader himself.

KILLING IN THE SLUMS IS ALLOWED BUT STEALING ISNT. KILLING FOR NO REASON AT ALL AND TAKING THE PERSONS ITEMS IS CONSIDERED STEALING.

I will add to this if i find it necessary.
d3yci
d3yci

http://www.tehbigfatd.tk

Back to top Go down

Rules of the slums Empty Re: Rules of the slums

Post by Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:30 am

Perhaps we should turn this thread into a place to recommend promotions since two people have to recommend and gold has to approve so we need a central place.
d3 and I recommend boddy to be promoted to commons as soon as possible as he has been most productive since the moment he joined (dug out traders for one).
Another rule might be, to keep slums at least somewhat populated, to keep slum dogs there at least one or even two days. This lowers the chances of abandoned commons houses after a day and makes it just a little more work to get to commons.
Are we at the danger of running out of space there already?

Back to top Go down

Post by goldmarine9 Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:48 pm

We just promoted boddy to commons, all I needed was another dwarf to agree with me for it.
goldmarine9
goldmarine9

Back to top Go down

Post by Bounty_Hunter Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:22 am

Maybe another rule:

If a commoner or a noble go into the slums just for some target practise, then they will be degraded to slums.
Bounty_Hunter
Bounty_Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by goldmarine9 Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:34 am

I have a suggestion for the promotion rule, perhaps the heads of other housing districts such as slums and commons (possibly nobles, I don't know how that district will work yet) could promote without a second dwarf, only if they have seen the subject dwarf do what they say they have.

So if I saw d3 dig 800 more blocks to a highway, I don't have to wait to upgrade him to the slums, I could just give him the promotion being head of commons, but still regular dwarfs have to vote with 2 people. It might make it a little easier.
goldmarine9
goldmarine9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:05 am

That would work fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:38 pm

It's 12 days later so new post. Farsight has my vote for the commons, he dug a lot in the new commons, did a lot of smoothing and worked on the ancestors on earlier days a bunch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down