Ragnarok
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules: READ THESE

2 posters

Go down

Rules:  READ THESE Empty Rules: READ THESE

Post by Otterpaw Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:06 pm

Rules for the Atlantians:
1. I am your leader; I have unquestionable authority over any of you that aren’t mods. In the event that I am no longer your leader, I will join you in serving the new Siren with the same dedication (this doesn’t mean that you can’t question an action I make, I will usually have reasoning behind everything I do, and if you have a better idea, I will let you do what you want.

2. Read the rules and any schematics that I’ve posted in this section. If you don’t, you may make a stupid mistake and have to have your building torn down (this has happened twice already).

3. This is an ELITE faction, if you want to complain about the trouble you have with the water, or that my guidelines for ¾’s of the land are too strict; join another faction!

4. The most important rule: QUADRANT 3 IS THE ONLY QUADRANT THAT YOU ARE PERMITTED TO BUILD IN UNTIL I APPROVE YOU TO BUILD ELSEWHERE. The only exception to this is the bubble house complex (see the plan); which will eventually become the pathway to the surface.

[more-to-follow]
Otterpaw
Otterpaw

Back to top Go down

Rules:  READ THESE Empty Re: Rules: READ THESE

Post by Otterpaw Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:44 am

updated with the rules
Otterpaw
Otterpaw

Back to top Go down

Post by eternjc Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:51 am

Otter, please leave more instructions if you wish people to follow your plan. There's a LOT to do, and you haven't left work. Possibly place people in charge of specific expansion tasks?

Also, I understand you want a farm with grain and animals. I'd like to have it moved to it's own complex (So it's not in the city-center). Should that be placed in the slums? Or as a techno-advanced building a the eventual rapture area?
eternjc
eternjc

Back to top Go down

Post by Otterpaw Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:55 am

eternjc wrote:Otter, please leave more instructions if you wish people to follow your plan. There's a LOT to do, and you haven't left work. Possibly place people in charge of specific expansion tasks?

Also, I understand you want a farm with grain and animals. I'd like to have it moved to it's own complex (So it's not in the city-center). Should that be placed in the slums? Or as a techno-advanced building a the eventual rapture area?

Sure, that'll be fine. I want to wait a day or so before assigning positions, though, because I don't know the extent of anyone's abilities. The farm could be in either, it depends on the style you want to make it in. The rapture area should have a lot of tall towering buildings, so the farm would most likely have to be on the edge of the building area.
Otterpaw
Otterpaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down