Ragnarok
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Rules / Features

Go down

General Rules / Features Empty General Rules / Features

Post by PurpleSkull Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:34 am

Welcome to Ragnarok - MC, your not-so-usual RP Server

IRC: gamesurge.net #minecraftragnarok
Thread in the official Minecraft Forums: http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1025&t=119346

General Rules:

1.) Griefing will get you banned immediately of course. Minor offenses might be dealt with kicks, but don't count on it. We have a VERY low threshold for griefers, and players who don't understand/read/follow the rules. As griefing counts:

- Not following the set RP Rules
- Destroying Property of other people
- random flooding, random exploring just to increase mapsize.
- Random mining outside your public mine or building outside your nation's borders.
- Building/using boats or minecarts or tracks will result in a ban.
- Offensive language in the in-game chat, harassing other player

2.) All discussion that is server-related (what mods do you use, what are it's server specs, can i be mod ect...) or RP-rule related (This all sucks, we should be able to do xyz ect...) must take place either in the forums, or our IRC ( gamesurge.net #minecraftragnarok ). I advise you to use the forums thought.

3.) You may NOT build outside your nation's borders! Although this is a RP-rule, it is the most fundamental one so I mention it here as well. You CAN however gather following resources in neutral Territory:
- Wood
- Cobblestone above sea-level
- Open Coal above sea-level
- Water and Lava
- Flowers
- Reed, cactus, saplings

You are NOT allowed to destroy or create anything while inside foreign Nations. That means you can't place blocks, or write signs, or make holes in the ground there. You can visit other Nations as often as you want, but don't touch anything. There will be exceptions to this rule in future rounds (embassies, trade routes).
PurpleSkull
PurpleSkull
Admin

https://ragnarok-mc.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down