Ragnarok
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House broken into, griefed and items stolen

5 posters

Go down

House broken into, griefed and items stolen Empty House broken into, griefed and items stolen

Post by Gontuzic Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:01 am

The culprit stole two Gold blocks from the structure of my house, destroyed two smooth blocks of the structure of my house, and stole 2 diamond blocks, nearly 40 iron bars and about 4 gold blocks from my chest.

House broken into, griefed and items stolen 2010-112

Also, I have suspicion that it was a member of an outside faction. My reasoning? I placed a Obsidian and Iron door Gate at the main entrace of the dwarven faction. The gate has 6 gates in 3 rows, when I logged on, the gates were open and on the outside of the gate was a tunnel dug into the smooth stone about 1x2 that lead to a smaller tunnel leading to the member timmetje01's home.

to narrow it down, 2am 11-21-2010 last night till 11am same day. is when it happened.

Last edited by Gontuzic on Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gontuzic
Gontuzic

Back to top Go down

House broken into, griefed and items stolen Empty Re: House broken into, griefed and items stolen

Post by PurpleSkull Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:16 am

Will check it out. Don't worry, the thief made two fatal mistakes which will get him caught =)
PurpleSkull
PurpleSkull
Admin

https://ragnarok-mc.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

House broken into, griefed and items stolen Empty Re: House broken into, griefed and items stolen

Post by PurpleSkull Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:41 am

Sorry, no luck. THis timmy character didn't log in in quite a time. I think the tunnel may be coincidence or he got framed.

People who obtained goldblocks lately were Witter, Nymphix and CelticMiner. Last one gathered exactly two in the last days, but he is desert and thus rather far away. Also, he often breaks goldblocks as he works on temples so I can't be sure.

I would be surprised if nymphix stole anything and utterly shocked if witter did it... got anymore clues?
PurpleSkull
PurpleSkull
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Witter Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:07 am

Desert Observatory was griefed too. about 15 gold blocks and 7 diamond blocks. No worries i fixed it tho; from my own stach. I put a cuboid on it now
Witter
Witter

Back to top Go down

Post by PurpleSkull Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:01 am

Can you say when this could have happened?
PurpleSkull
PurpleSkull
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nymphix Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:39 am

OntGOng I still have some gold and diamonds in my chests u know where they are u can grab some if u need them

Nymphix

Back to top Go down

Post by Witter Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:07 pm

PurpleSkull wrote:Can you say when this could have happened?

Not specifically, I noticed it around 3-4 pm gmt+1
yesterday it was just fine. cant really be more specific :/ it were ALOT of blocks tho
Witter
Witter

Back to top Go down

Post by PurpleSkull Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:43 pm

Well, as much as me pains it to say, the only one breaking so many gold and diamondblocks today was Nymphix.
PurpleSkull
PurpleSkull
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by darkmoo Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:35 pm

purple what was the grief alert # and we can tele to it?
darkmoo
darkmoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nymphix Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:49 pm

i broke alot of gold/diamon blocks cause skiddi and i thought we should remove some from the ship so we can use them on other projects, not to mention Gont knows where my forge is so why couldnt he just take some of mine?

Nymphix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gontuzic Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:13 pm

The Case of my house occured between 2am on 11-21-2010 11am and today est.

This may be a related case. I recently had Skiddi and Witter Zone the entrance to the dwarven city to me so no grievers can harm it. (some parts may still be unsecure)

But 5 minutes after Witter did the touch up to Skiddi's job A desert nation guy named Eichiviechi1990 came to the gate unaware I was watching him, and I saw him strike the gate with his fist several times. When he realized he couldnt damage it, His head looked toward the ground as if he were looking for a way to tunnel into the city.

When I confronted him, he claimed he wasnt trying to damage anything, and left prompty when I asked him to leave.

I would like to say he should be on the "suspects" list.
Gontuzic
Gontuzic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down