Ragnarok
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pledgemonkey's house griefed with lava

2 posters

Go down

Pledgemonkey's house griefed with lava Empty Pledgemonkey's house griefed with lava

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:36 am

Pledgemonkey has one of the tallest buildings. Someone apparently dropped three lava sources on his roof. I was in town the entire time and near to his house so it must've happened not much more than 15 minutes ago (18:10 GMT+1) as I hadn't noticed earlier and he was still on.

I removed the source blocks (tard tower is mine, I fell off -_- ).

Pledgemonkey's house griefed with lava 2010-112

Pledgemonkey's house griefed with lava 2010-115

Also, I fell in the lava trying to find more source blocks and died, saw my stuff get strewn around everywhere. When I respawned, the world wouldn't load. I restarted the client, and spawned but had all my stuff in my inventory.

Back to top Go down

Pledgemonkey's house griefed with lava Empty Re: Pledgemonkey's house griefed with lava

Post by PurpleSkull Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:53 am

I'm not sure if this counts as grief...

It was pledgemonkey himself Sad
PurpleSkull
PurpleSkull
Admin

https://ragnarok-mc.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Pledgemonkey's house griefed with lava Empty Re: Pledgemonkey's house griefed with lava

Post by Kate Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:54 am

O.o Haha?
Kate
Kate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:14 am

Kate wrote:O.o Haha?

Quite. I do not know what to make of that then, but I still stand by my frantic fireman instincts to get rid of it, it made a ridiculous mess on terrain that was not part of his house.
Consider the report retracted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down