Ragnarok
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All hate the the millionth buyer of minecraft!

4 posters

Go down

All hate the the millionth buyer of minecraft! Empty All hate the the millionth buyer of minecraft!

Post by Bounty_Hunter Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:14 am

He made notch's server go kaboom and now i, sadly, can't connect to my favorite server.
Anyway... anyone has this too, or are ya guys all fine and not dying to play minecraft.
Bounty_Hunter
Bounty_Hunter

Back to top Go down

All hate the the millionth buyer of minecraft! Empty Re: All hate the the millionth buyer of minecraft!

Post by TargusSirius Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:24 am

yeah, fortuneatly I suddenly wanted to play Guild Wars Very Happy
TargusSirius
TargusSirius

Back to top Go down

All hate the the millionth buyer of minecraft! Empty Re: All hate the the millionth buyer of minecraft!

Post by Bounty_Hunter Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:26 am

I'll go back frustrating with super meatboy or play black ops or scare the shit out of meh with Amnesia. (BTW. if ya like scaring the shit out of yourself... then go play amnesia, it's declared the scariest game in history, it really is scary a hell)
Bounty_Hunter
Bounty_Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by TargusSirius Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:30 am

I know its scary :S
TargusSirius
TargusSirius

Back to top Go down

Post by TargusSirius Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:38 am

Hey do you have Medal of honor (newest)?
TargusSirius
TargusSirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:45 am

Might play Amnesia sometime as well. No need to hate the millionth buyer, hate the one not preparing for this server overload. The good news is Notch mentioned today that they're seriously upgrading capacity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bounty_Hunter Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:53 am

TargusSirius wrote:Hey do you have Medal of honor (newest)?
Yeeeeeeeeeeesss... *cough*illegal*cough*

Hey do you have Minecraft?

Last edited by Bounty_Hunter on Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Bounty_Hunter
Bounty_Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Bounty_Hunter Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:55 am

Decibert wrote:Might play Amnesia sometime as well. No need to hate the millionth buyer, hate the one not preparing for this server overload. The good news is Notch mentioned today that they're seriously upgrading capacity.
I don't really hate the millionth buyer (just thought it was a good title) and i know they're doing that, but i don't think that's gonna be done in a day.
Bounty_Hunter
Bounty_Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by TargusSirius Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:59 am

Bounty_Hunter wrote:
TargusSirius wrote:Hey do you have Medal of honor (newest)?
Yeeeeeeeeeeesss... *cough*illegal*cough*

Hey do you have Minecraft?

Hurr Durr got it for free from the guys at Gamereactor.no (the norwegian version of PCgamer)
TargusSirius
TargusSirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Bounty_Hunter Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:37 pm

I got a alpha key for the game Black Prophecy from Power Unlimited (one of the dutch game magazines, they have really funny humor and funny game picture captions) It's an awesome game.
Also check out the game Miner Wars, it rocks.
Bounty_Hunter
Bounty_Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by SKiDDi Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:36 pm

OMFG TARGUS i used to play the shit out of guildwars... omg im falling to all the mmo's again... blame college and cold weather for that. Razz i wish i remembered what email i registerd GW to so i could log back in. =\ quit playing and forgot which email itw as set on.
SKiDDi
SKiDDi

Back to top Go down

Post by TargusSirius Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:53 am

If you ever get into it again just tell me we can go do some AB or do all the quests in Pre-sering (which I really need to get done) Very Happy
TargusSirius
TargusSirius

Back to top Go down

Post by oranjj Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:48 pm

cluck goes the chicken
moo goes the cow
oink goes the pig ?
sssssss goes the creeper O_o

oranjj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down