Ragnarok
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great monument idea

4 posters

Go down

Great monument idea Empty Great monument idea

Post by godsblade Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:05 am

I know this great monument idea but i might as well work on it in classic while the server is down D: it's a sort of giant statue..... as i said i will do it in classic so i will show you later Razz

godsblade

Back to top Go down

Great monument idea Empty Re: Great monument idea

Post by Kevashim Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:26 am

That is remarkably vague! Though we do need more giant statues.
Kevashim
Kevashim

http://codeyellow.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by godsblade Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:31 am

Hmm... i dont like the statue (It's kind of impossible to build)
But why not build a giant statue out of obsidian holding a ball of each nation's specail block in 4 diffrent arms? Kind of a Neutral god statue?

godsblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance579 Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:25 am

yeah, that neutral statue is a good idea. I sggest doing it at the spawnpoint, with the arm of atlantis facing atlantis, the arm of artemis facin artemis, etc.

Also, that statue will be some kind of peace statue, fighting close to it would mean ban.
Lance579
Lance579

Back to top Go down

Post by TargusSirius Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:02 pm

this one is also old, Godsblade is banned btw.... you should check when the posts where posted :/
TargusSirius
TargusSirius

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance579 Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:03 pm

AS i already sayed, i'm new in here... Active time here (i mean, doing things) for mo has been about 1 hour... So as i said i'm actually a noob
Lance579
Lance579

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:31 pm

Noobs are people who do not know how to recognize moderators or certain rules and things like that. People who can't read are an-alphabetic Razz. But at least this is not necessarily irrelevant.
This nothing of priority but the spawn point building is not much to look at compared to the building skills displayed in the factions. Such a statue would be cool. After round ending, the winning faction could get 24 hours to construct some epic statue like that before the server is opened to all. Downside: extra downtime between rounds = not good.
Another option is having an (early) event where the winning faction would get to create the statue / spawn building.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down