Ragnarok
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know you've played on the server too much when...

4 posters

Go down

You know you've played on the server too much when... Empty You know you've played on the server too much when...

Post by Celt Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:06 am

I'll start us off:

You know you've played on the server too much when... You think that with all of these revolts in Egypt that the Cowalition's finally going down.

Celt

Back to top Go down

You know you've played on the server too much when... Empty Re: You know you've played on the server too much when...

Post by d3yci Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:25 am

I went to London and every time i took the underground I was like: shit that was a lot of digging and iron for the tracks... i couldn't stop remembering myself of our subway...
d3yci
d3yci

http://www.tehbigfatd.tk

Back to top Go down

You know you've played on the server too much when... Empty Re: You know you've played on the server too much when...

Post by Jyuirv Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:58 pm

I was outside and it was foggy, started moving my hand to press and imaginary "F" key.

Jyuirv

Back to top Go down

Post by Bounty_Hunter Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:06 am

You know you've played on the server too much when... You're starting to punch your moms furniture.
Bounty_Hunter
Bounty_Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Celt Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:00 pm

When you claim 'hax' when there's florescent tubes lighting the room you're in

Celt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down