Ragnarok
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

State of the Server and new chest protection

3 posters

Go down

State of the Server and new chest protection Empty State of the Server and new chest protection

Post by PurpleSkull Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:57 pm

As many of you have noticed, I'm having some difficulties administrating the Server properly right now. I need to wait for Antriad to help me with this one.

For you this means:

- AllDo Signs most likely won't work. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. I have given every user the /warp command, but this also seems not to work for everyone. Everything seems a bit random right now.

- The chest Capsules don't work anymore. Ask a mod to break the adminium blocks so you can get your stuff out of the chests. Instead of Capsules, we use the ChasityChest plugin for now. Type /cc to see the two commands you can use. It's really simple =)

- If you want to go to the BG, ask a moderator to warp you there. No need to hurry though, until the Server is working as intended again I won't do anything with it.

Last edited by PurpleSkull on Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
PurpleSkull
PurpleSkull
Admin

https://ragnarok-mc.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

State of the Server and new chest protection Empty Re: State of the Server and new chest protection

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:49 pm

Titaniumz figured it out, warping signs work but only when wielding something (a tool for example). When empty handed, it doesn't work. This is consistent no matter the block as far as I noticed.

Back to top Go down

State of the Server and new chest protection Empty Re: State of the Server and new chest protection

Post by Titaniumz Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:51 pm

what he said.

Titaniumz

Back to top Go down

Post by SKiDDi Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:15 am

that makes sense, as there was a bug in the early early beta patch that didn't allow you to open things with an open hand. notch fixed that though. idk if theres any connection between the two... but thought id say it Razz
SKiDDi
SKiDDi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down