Please come back, Purple! WE need you!

Go down

Please come back, Purple! WE need you!

Post by Celt on Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:04 am

Just Callin' an admin.
Hopefully it'll work Very Happy

Celt

Posts : 107
Join date : 2010-11-21
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please come back, Purple! WE need you!

Post by darkmoo on Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:59 pm

you do know he doesn't get notified of topic's in here right? he would only see the topic if he checked the forum :p
avatar
darkmoo

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-10-17
Age : 26
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please come back, Purple! WE need you!

Post by goldmarine9 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:14 pm

Private message spam??
avatar
goldmarine9

Posts : 127
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 25
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please come back, Purple! WE need you!

Post by Jyuirv on Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:41 pm

^ That could work. I've set up a macro and sent 23 already.

Jyuirv

Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-12-20
Age : 106
Location : The place I'm at

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please come back, Purple! WE need you!

Post by darkmoo on Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:14 pm

Spamming him will only annoy him, Do NOT spam his inbox. One is enough
avatar
darkmoo

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-10-17
Age : 26
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please come back, Purple! WE need you!

Post by tissuemaster on Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:09 am

don't you automatically get emailed when you get a response on a topic you're watching?
avatar
tissuemaster

Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-01-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please come back, Purple! WE need you!

Post by goldmarine9 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:05 am

Yes but that means he has to be watching them, and I don't know if he is.
avatar
goldmarine9

Posts : 127
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 25
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please come back, Purple! WE need you!

Post by d3yci on Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:02 pm

I dont think we need to remind him by sending emails and stuff. Im pretty much sure he hasnt forgotten about ragnarok as its not an easy thing to forget. He will come back only if he wants to.
avatar
d3yci

Posts : 69
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 24
Location : Slovenia

View user profile http://www.tehbigfatd.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Please come back, Purple! WE need you!

Post by goldmarine9 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:15 pm

And apparently he does not want to.
avatar
goldmarine9

Posts : 127
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 25
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please come back, Purple! WE need you!

Post by gobbo1008 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:08 am

My guess would be that Purple has a lot of stuff going on in his real life (in case you don't know: it has the fanciest graphics ever, but the gameplay sucks, also there are no known hax or cheats yet) that keeps him busy. I'm sure he wouldn't leave forever without saying so.
avatar
gobbo1008

Posts : 78
Join date : 2010-11-17
Age : 27
Location : Hamburg/Germany

View user profile http://www.gobbo-online.de

Back to top Go down

Re: Please come back, Purple! WE need you!

Post by Celt on Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:08 am

gobbo1008 wrote:My guess would be that Purple has a lot of stuff going on in his real life (in case you don't know: it has the fanciest graphics ever, but the gameplay sucks, also there are no known hax or cheats yet) that keeps him busy. I'm sure he wouldn't leave forever without saying so.
And It has terrible physics...

Celt

Posts : 107
Join date : 2010-11-21
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please come back, Purple! WE need you!

Post by Bounty_Hunter on Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:09 am

Celt wrote:
gobbo1008 wrote:My guess would be that Purple has a lot of stuff going on in his real life (in case you don't know: it has the fanciest graphics ever, but the gameplay sucks, also there are no known hax or cheats yet) that keeps him busy. I'm sure he wouldn't leave forever without saying so.
And It has terrible physics...
And the players aren't all to nice either.
avatar
Bounty_Hunter

Posts : 117
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 24
Location : Apeldoorn, The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please come back, Purple! WE need you!

Post by Celt on Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:38 am

Bounty_Hunter wrote:
Celt wrote:
gobbo1008 wrote:My guess would be that Purple has a lot of stuff going on in his real life (in case you don't know: it has the fanciest graphics ever, but the gameplay sucks, also there are no known hax or cheats yet) that keeps him busy. I'm sure he wouldn't leave forever without saying so.
And It has terrible physics...
And the players aren't all to nice either.
Yeah. It's rated 18 as it has drugs and violence and racism and shit - but yet They don't have any child block - so anyone can play it.

Celt

Posts : 107
Join date : 2010-11-21
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please come back, Purple! WE need you!

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:18 pm

That's what parents are for.

But yeah, there's no real excuse for not saying anything this long.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Please come back, Purple! WE need you!

Post by d3yci on Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:12 am

Hospital? A good friend died or is in hospital?

You never know...
avatar
d3yci

Posts : 69
Join date : 2010-11-16
Age : 24
Location : Slovenia

View user profile http://www.tehbigfatd.tk

Back to top Go down

Re: Please come back, Purple! WE need you!

Post by Celt on Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:47 am

d3yci wrote:Hospital? A good friend died or is in hospital?

You never know...
doubt it. He may mourn for a few days but he'd probably post about it.
Plus - If he's in hospital himself - It'd have to be a f*ckin' coma to stop me playing on the internet- dunno about you
All I know is - I want an explanation when he comes back

Celt

Posts : 107
Join date : 2010-11-21
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please come back, Purple! WE need you!

Post by Bounty_Hunter on Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:53 am

Totally agreed...
If he is in hospital, then that's a valid excuse
But can't think of anything other that him being in hospital which doesn't allow him to troll on the internetz. (and keep us informed offcourse)
avatar
Bounty_Hunter

Posts : 117
Join date : 2010-11-20
Age : 24
Location : Apeldoorn, The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please come back, Purple! WE need you!

Post by Celt on Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:00 am

Bounty_Hunter wrote:Totally agreed...
If he is in hospital, then that's a valid excuse
But can't think of anything other that him being in hospital which doesn't allow him to troll on the internetz. (and keep us informed offcourse)
except for being dead- but that doesn't explain antriad.

Celt

Posts : 107
Join date : 2010-11-21
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please come back, Purple! WE need you!

Post by goldmarine9 on Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:35 pm

My theory on Antriad is that as soon as he thought the server was back up temporarily, he went back to whatever he did before and figured purple would take care of it. As far as he knows, the server is still up and fine, that's what I think.
avatar
goldmarine9

Posts : 127
Join date : 2010-11-07
Age : 25
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please come back, Purple! WE need you!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum