Dungeon Hunter Guild

Go down

Dungeon Hunter Guild

Post by gobbo1008 on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:36 pm

The Dungeon Hunter Guild is, as the name says, a guild of eager Dungeon Hunters, people that look for dungeons (we got better ways to find them than reading landmarks or digging random holes). Our dungeon intrusions are precise, quick and thorough. No moss stone is left behind, the chests are emptied up to the last bit and the mob spawners are destroyed.
Of course, we find more stuff than we could ever need, so we sell some, assumed you bring the right goods for us.

Price list
ItemAvailableDiamondsGoldObsidianIron
Moss Stone (64 units)640 units864128384
String48 units2163296
Saddle14 units-4824
Green Music Disc0 units864128384
Golden Music Disc2 units864128384
Prices may change depending on how much we have to sell and how much is bought.

Members:
gobbo1008
Witter
TargusSirius

If you want to apply for membership or want to buy something when we're not online, contact me (gobbo1008) using the neat PM feature this forum has. Regular answer posts will not be considered.

Last edited by gobbo1008 on Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
gobbo1008

View user profile http://www.gobbo-online.de

Back to top Go down

Re: Dungeon Hunter Guild

Post by TargusSirius on Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:05 am

xephyroth wrote:I would like to join.

Send him a PM Smile
TargusSirius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celt on Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:25 pm

OT:Lol, Kevashim posted how to do it and Someone removed it.

Celt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:36 pm

Celt wrote:OT:Lol, Kevashim posted how to do it and Someone removed it.

Well it's pretty easy to think up yourself unfortunately and the server can't just override your texture pack so I don't believe there is a "fix" for this way of cheating. However, long tunnels straight towards diamonds or dungeons are quite conspicuous, as is finding ridiculously large amounts of dungeons (or gold as shown at round start).

The actual post is a lot of fancy talk for the single most effective honest way to find ANYTHING, i.e. branch mining. The only thing that makes sense and doesn't bend the rules is branch mining but with branches spaced between as wide as the average dungeon size, leaving gold/diamond/iron hunters to dig out the branches in between.

I don't understand the pricing though. You are asking:

mossy 640 units 8
String 48 units 2

So either you are asking 8 diamonds per mossy and 2 per string (ridiculous price for mossy) OR 8 diamonds for 640 mossy and 2 diamonds for 48 string. In the last case, I'll be having some string please Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by d3yci on Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:42 pm

What notch should do is allow transparency only for non block things (lanterns, rails, flowers...) and leaves replacing the rest with black.
d3yci

View user profile http://www.tehbigfatd.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Celt on Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:22 am

d3yci wrote:What notch should do is allow transparency only for non block things (lanterns, rails, flowers...) and leaves replacing the rest with black.

Glass. It'd need alot of effort to code it so only a few blocks can use transparancy

Celt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevashim on Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:13 am

:'( Well I guess it's just a given that some people will cheat in that way in order to find dungeons. If there were a method whereby a particular texture pack could be enforced in order to join the server it'd solve the problem. But then different people prefer different texture packs...
Kevashim

View user profile http://codeyellow.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Celt on Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:36 am

Kevashim wrote::'( Well I guess it's just a given that some people will cheat in that way in order to find dungeons. If there were a method whereby a particular texture pack could be enforced in order to join the server it'd solve the problem. But then different people prefer different texture packs...

And due to textures being clientsided (intentionally)
You can't enforce that rule

Celt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down