Ragnarok
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mining Permits

+9
wilson1137
gobbo1008
Bounty_Hunter
d3yci
KayneHusky
Kate
goldmarine9
TargusSirius
Gontuzic
13 posters

Go down

Mining Permits Empty Mining Permits

Post by Gontuzic Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:58 am

In order to be granted a permit to build a private mine under a house, one must first sign the agreement bellow.

Spoiler:

Accepted

• Goldmarine9,
  • Gathering Guild,
  • kaynehusky,
  • d3yci,
  • KateKateKateKate,
  • Wilson1137,
  • Bounty_hunter, (aka jango)
  • eternjc,
  • Gontuzic,
  • Vish,
  • CelticMiner,
  • Jyuirv,

DENIED!!!

• Gobbo1008

▌▄██▌█▄▄█ MineCart Express █▄▄█ █▄▄█ █▄▄█

Last edited by Gontuzic on Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:44 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : adding more to the accepted list)
Gontuzic
Gontuzic

Back to top Go down

Mining Permits Empty Re: Mining Permits

Post by TargusSirius Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:18 am

(You may whine to the Desert nation's leader, its more fun that way.)

How is that more fun? -_-'
TargusSirius
TargusSirius

Back to top Go down

Post by goldmarine9 Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:39 am

"I [Goldmarine9] Agree to follow these rules and I acknowledge any kind of foul play in using "loopholes" or any kind of dishonorable conduct regarding the matter of private mines may result in the revocation of my permit and in the modification of these rules which I agree to continue to follow.

This one is for my houses, and since I can't really message myself i'll have to message you.

"I [The Gathering Guild] Agree to follow these rules and I acknowledge any kind of foul play in using "loopholes" or any kind of dishonorable conduct regarding the matter of private mines may result in the revocation of my permit and in the modification of these rules which I agree to continue to follow."

This one is for our gathering guild, i'm not sure if were allowed a mine but we will be using mines so its probably easier to have our own.
goldmarine9
goldmarine9

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:48 am

"I KATEKATEKATEKATE (:>) Agree to follow these rules and I acknowledge any kind of foul play in using "loopholes" or any kind of dishonorable conduct regarding the matter of private mines may result in the revocation of my permit and in the modification of these rules which I agree to continue to follow
Kate
Kate

Back to top Go down

Post by KayneHusky Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:08 am

"I Kayne(Husky) Agree to follow these rules and I acknowledge any kind of foul play in using "loopholes" or any kind of dishonorable conduct regarding the matter of private mines may result in the revocation of my permit and in the modification of these rules which I agree to continue to follow."
KayneHusky
KayneHusky

Back to top Go down

Post by d3yci Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:26 am

I Dejan Agree to follow these rules and I acknowledge any kind of foul play in using "loopholes" or any kind of dishonorable conduct regarding the matter of private mines may result in the revocation of my permit and in the modification of these rules which I agree to continue to follow.
d3yci
d3yci

http://www.tehbigfatd.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Bounty_Hunter Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:12 am

I, Bounty_Hunter, Agree to follow these rules and I acknowledge any kind of foul play in using "loopholes" or any kind of dishonorable conduct regarding the matter of private mines may result in the revocation of my permit and in the modification of these rules which I agree to continue to follow.
Bounty_Hunter
Bounty_Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by gobbo1008 Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:21 am

I, gobbo1008, Agree to follow these rules and I acknowledge any kind of foul play in using "loopholes" or any kind of dishonorable conduct regarding the matter of private mines may result in the revocation of my permit and in the modification of these rules which I agree to continue to follow.

*cough* lol!
gobbo1008
gobbo1008

http://www.gobbo-online.de

Back to top Go down

Post by wilson1137 Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:53 am

"I Wilson1137 Agree to follow these rules and I acknowledge any kind of foul play in using "loopholes" or any kind of dishonorable conduct regarding the matter of private mines may result in the revocation of my permit and in the modification of these rules which I agree to continue to follow."

wilson1137

Back to top Go down

Post by Gontuzic Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:00 am

TargusSirius wrote: (You may whine to the Desert nation's leader, its more fun that way.)

How is that more fun? -_-'

lol sorry my "need for sleep meter" was in overdrive.

Accepted

• Goldmarine9,
  • Gathering Guild,
  • kaynehusky,
  • d3yci,
  • KateKateKateKate,
  • Wilson1137,
  • Bounty_hunter (aka jango)

DENIED!!!

• Gobbo1008
Gontuzic
Gontuzic

Back to top Go down

Post by gobbo1008 Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:11 am

Gontuzic wrote:
    DENIED!!!

• Gobbo1008
Aw damn... Dorf infiltration failed Razz
gobbo1008
gobbo1008

http://www.gobbo-online.de

Back to top Go down

Post by eternjc Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:04 pm

I, eternjc, agree to follow these rules and I acknowledge any kind of foul play in using "loopholes" or any kind of dishonorable conduct regarding the matter of private mines may result in the revocation of my permit and in the modification of these rules which I agree to continue to follow.

... It took me a minute to realize Gobbo wasn't dorf, I thought he was getting punished xD
eternjc
eternjc

Back to top Go down

Post by Gontuzic Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:08 pm

"I Gontuzic Agree to follow these rules and I acknowledge any kind of foul play in using "loopholes" or any kind of dishonorable conduct regarding the matter of private mines may result in the revocation of my permit and in the modification of these rules which I agree to continue to follow."
Gontuzic
Gontuzic

Back to top Go down

Post by Vish Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:24 pm

I, Vish, Agree to follow these rules and I acknowledge any kind of foul play in using "loopholes" or any kind of dishonorable conduct regarding the matter of private mines may result in the revocation of my permit and in the modification of these rules which I agree to continue to follow.

Vish

Back to top Go down

Post by Celt Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:23 am

I, CelticMiner, Agree to follow these rules and I acknowledge any kind of foul play in using "loopholes" or any kind of dishonorable conduct regarding the matter of private mines may result in the revocation of my permit and in the modification of these rules which I agree to continue to follow.

Celt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jyuirv Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:36 am

I, Jyuirv, Agree to follow these rules and I acknowledge any kind of foul play in using "loopholes" or any kind of dishonorable conduct regarding the matter of private mines may result in the revocation of my permit and in the modification of these rules which I agree to continue to follow..

Jyuirv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum