Embassy Elections/Applications.

Go down

Embassy Elections/Applications.

Post by Celt on Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:49 pm

I have been Head ambassador since almost the start, and I think we need to spread the jobs out (after reading over the rules.) , So I'll be taking Nords as I feel they have a crucial Part in Trading for sand and glass.

Post your Application to become an Ambassador for Dwarf Or Tribe here, I'm not going to provide a baseplate as I know the best people for negotiating are the ones who can think on their feet! They will be looked over and a verdict will be reached.

Here's the good points and bad points in my opinion for each one, for you to have a look at.

Tribe:

• Much demand in Glass
  • Wood, a very valuable and important resource.
  • A Friendly person in charge at the moment. (Because we all know about the UN-friendly person who ruled Tribes Razz)
  • They don't have much wood at the moment due to leafdrop glitch.

Dwarf:

• Diamond,Gold and Obsidian!
  • Hard-Workers.
  • Most of their resources are used in monuments

Thanks, and may Ra give you luck in your application!

Celt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Embassy Elections/Applications.

Post by goldmarine9 on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:57 pm

A crucial part? Were the only ones who use it, I buy glass in bulk to share with Nords if they ask me, hear that Nords? I usually have 4 or 5 stacks in reserve.
goldmarine9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celt on Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:02 am

A crucial part? Were the only ones who use it, I buy glass in bulk to share with Nords if they ask me, hear that Nords? I usually have 4 or 5 stacks in reserve.

When we get a proper Embassy in Tribes, It'll be High demand for glass!

Celt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TargusSirius on Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:29 am

I could absolutely be the Tribe's Ambassador... but im not sure if Xep was gonna apply for Ambassador or not... but if no one else want to be ambassador in Tribe's ill take it Very Happy
TargusSirius

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rsos4953 on Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:21 am

Hey! I'm Rsos and even though Celt suspects me of many a private mine, i would very like to be the Tribe or Dwarf Ambassador. You won't regret choosing me as an Ambassador because I'm trustworthy, and I'm all around awesome! I would rather be a Tribe Ambassador, just because i get depressed in those tunnels. No matter! I would like to be any type of Ambassador as long as i have something to do that's fun!

Rsos

Btw: I was really joking around in this app, ill make another one if you need it XD

Last edited by Rsos4953 on Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Celt)

Rsos4953

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xephyroth on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:33 am

TargusSirius wrote:I could absolutely be the Tribe's Ambassador... but im not sure if Xep was gonna apply for Ambassador or not... but if no one else want to be ambassador in Tribe's ill take it Very Happy

u can be ambassador Very Happy
xephyroth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celt on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:55 am

Can people maybe put more detail into it?
EG:

Hey!, I'm Celt, and I would like to become the head ambassador, I am good with people and I am a good worker. some of my best traits are: arguing, thinking and politics. as head ambassador, I'd make our relations with the nords a lot better, I will get glass trades done for fair prices.
You won't regret choosing me for head ambassador at all, I can promise you.
Hope I get the part and I will take it seriously - Working as hard as I can. But if I do or don't get the part, I know you will have made the right choice.
-Celt

Celt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celt on Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 am

Rsos4953 wrote: Hey! I'm Rsos and even though Celt suspects me of many a private mine, i would very like to be the Tribe or Dwarf Ambassador. You won't regret choosing me as an Ambassador because I'm trustworthy, and I'm all around awesome! I would rather be a Tribe Ambassador, just because i get depressed in those tunnels. No matter! I would like to be any type of Ambassador as long as i have something to do that's fun!

Rsos

Btw: I was really joking around in this app, ill make another one if you need it XD

Shocked
Another one maybe?

Celt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celt on Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:17 am

Hello? Anyone going to apply?

Celt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d3yci on Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:34 am

we DO have a lot of wood
d3yci

View user profile http://www.tehbigfatd.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Celt on Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:23 am

Does no-one love the tribes?

Celt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gobbo1008 on Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:27 am

I do, I do! Very Happy (Me hugz tree huggerz Wink)
Here we go:
Harro,
I am gobbo and I'd like to become ambassador to the tribes. I get along with the most tribees very well, so I think I can really improve our relationship. I'm sure I can also improve trading, since I've planned for round 3 to open a trade line between the Desert and the big forest to supply the deserts with wood and the tribes with glass - advantages for everyone, work for me.
I'm very eager to make people interact with people from other factions a lot more than they do now, inter-factional trade is... well, lets say I feel like I'm pretty much the only one to frantically keep trading with the other factions, and that makes me sad, because there is so much potential given by the setting.
In the hope of soon being the ambassador to the tribes,
gobbo

One more thing:
Rsos4953 wrote: Hey! I'm Rsos and even though Celt suspects me of many a private mine...
Turned out right lol!

edit: lol, almost exactly 24 hours later (by 4 minutes) Very Happy
gobbo1008

View user profile http://www.gobbo-online.de

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:43 am

Well you're welcome on our lands. We had a griefer problem last week and I don't know if any damage was done, but the buildings beside it were damaged so if it looks broken, you'll know why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down